Master of Business Administration (MBA) is currently the most prestigious and respected professional title in the business world. It provides unlimited opportunities for personal development, broadening career paths and strengthening position in the job market, which translates into tangible results in the form of promotion and higher pay.
Our goal is to educate effective and responsible managers and leaders, who have the specific skills and confidence to achieve high managerial positions and leadership roles. MBA studies at WAB give graduates an advantage in the competitive job market by systematizing business knowledge and enabling them to explore the latest secrets of the global economy and the key managerial skills necessary to run a company or their own business. We cooperate only with the best lecturers, representatives of the world of business and science, specialists and practitioners with many years of experience in various industries and fields, also in the international arena.
The MBA program we have created is a completely exclusive product tailored to the needs of today’s students and the dynamically developing and changing economy. We offer many hours of intensive and interactive teaching and practice that will provide students with a thorough and holistically structured theoretical and practical knowledge.
The MBA classes at the Wroclaw Business University of applied sciences run twice a month – on Saturdays and Sundays – which allows students to combine their studies with professional work and use their acquired knowledge on an ongoing basis.
Completing a reputable MBA program will allow you to gain new skills and competencies, exchange views and diverse experiences with other students, and build a network of business and international contacts that can be of inestimable value in today’s rapidly changing world.
Classes are taught in a format:
- interesting lectures and exercises,
- engaging workshops,
- precursor projects,
- reliable business analysis,
- informative meetings with market leaders.
Why MBA at WAB?
– Highly qualified staff with specialized experience in various fields of business – lecturers are business practitioners with many years of business experience in various fields, also in the international arena
– Classes are held every 2-3 weeks, which allows students to simultaneously develop professionally and apply the knowledge and skills they have acquired in solving specific problems of companies and corporations
– We place great emphasis on teamwork, practice over theory, and a holistic approach to knowledge and its effective use in solving problems of organizations
– Our students come from a variety of business sectors, so they learn from each other, sharing their experiences and building a network of valuable professional contacts that can last a lifetime
– Teaching in small, intimate groups certainly creates a better learning experience in a unique atmosphere conducive to networking and integration
Internationally recognized strategic partner
The MBA program at WAB is offered in cooperation with our partner university HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management in Leipzig, Germany. We are proud of this fact, as our partner is one of the best business universities in Europe. Thanks to the support of such a recognized leader and constant program improvement, we can ensure a very high quality of MBA studies, locally in Wroclaw.
For whom is the MBA program?
Our MBA program is aimed at high-level professionals, people with work experience who need professional knowledge and professional skills in international management. An MBA is suitable for people who want to have the opportunity to achieve a completely new professional goal or for those who want to develop their current career.
We offer our students a two-year graduate program and a one-year post-graduate program culminating in a diploma and/or post-graduate certificate in MBA studies.
You can find a detailed description of MBA studies in the tabs below.