We will help you with:
- University adaptation and study-related issues
- Accommodation possibilities
- Transportation in Wrocław and Poland
- Getting information on where to settle official matters (e.g. insurance, TRC)
- Dealing with everyday issues in Poland
- Organization of student activities and students’ ideas coming to live
We know perfectly, that the first steps in adult, university life can be hard. You may feel lost and a little confused.
We’d like to help and guide you in the right direction in this maze of classes, tests, exams, forms, and university departments. Let the Students Handbook be your guiding light, as it contains information about the studies, the functioning of the university, the offices, and even a few tips and lifehacks for living in a Polish city such as Wrocław. Let it be your little friend, who knows answers to many questions!
Read it carefully, and go together with a confident, university student’s walk!