The Dean’s Office is the place where you can settle the majority of the matters related to your studies.
- you extend the validity of the student ID
- you will get a certificate of student status (See how to submit a request for a certificate)
- Write to dzie[email protected] using your university student’s e-mail address [email protected]
- Describe for what purpose the certificate is needed and for which institution is required – it is necessary to issue the proper type of certificate
- Wait for the response with the pickup date or indicate in your e-mail whether you would like to receive the electronic version
- Remember that the certificate can be prepared only in the case of no teaching and financial backlog
- you will receive help in solving difficult matters related to studies
- We value your time, so you can settle most matters by e-mail by contacting us at: [email protected]
Monday : 10:00-14:00
Suturday: 7:30 – 15:30 (only during part-time classes)
What will you do in the USOSweb system?
- you will get access to the grades entered to the system
- you will check the current schedule of classes as well as the names and titles of lecturers. We would like to remind you that the contact to each lecturer is according to the following scheme: [email protected]
- you will get information on financial liabilities
- you will get acquainted with the application specimens related to studies (application specimens) and you can submit them by sending an e-mail with the completed application to the dean’s office.
University mail MS Outlook and MS Teams
We attach a short instruction to log in to Outlook and Teams e-mail. We log into both in the same way, because both services are available on the university’s Office 365 account.
Log in to Office 365 and choose the Outlook or Teams e-mail program.
If you have questions about financial matters, please refer to the information under the Bursary Office tab.