Scientific councils are created by students on their own initiative. Their members are passionate about exploring knowledge and gaining practical experience in various scientific fields. Each scientific council has its own supervisor, who is a WAB lecturer. Its purpose is to help students review scientific publications or prepare for conferences.
Do you want to join the scientific circle?
- Check current scientific councils
- If you find one that suits your interests, send an e-mail to the council supervisor
- Come to the meeting
Do you have an idea for a scientific circle?
- put forward the idea to lecturer who could provide substantial support for the activity
- encourage a minimum of 5 people
- arrange a meeting
- together with the mentor, prepare a set of documents
- Do it!