The Wroclaw Business University of Applied Sciences is a private university with a business profile. We have been operating since 1997 and for 5 years we have been a part of the dynamically developing Group of Vistula University. Our offer includes bachelor’s, engineer’s, master’s and post-graduate studies, including renowned MBA studies co- created with foreign universities and business partners.
We teach what young people will need in the future.
The plan of each field of study focuses on learning through practice, so interactive workshops and internships are provided for students, which constitute about 70% of the didactic program. Internships take place in many prestigious companies, and the workshops at the university are supervised by experienced specialists who know the industry. This method of education teaches skills necessary in business such as: teamwork, entrepreneurship, conflict resolution, leadership, negotiations, decision making, crisis management, foreign languages.
The training plan was developed in cooperation with academic staff, business practitioners and employers, therefore within the developed system we offer innovative and engaging classes: case studies, managerial trainings, educational trips to companies as well as trips to other cities and abroad.
The mission of the Wroclaw Business University of Applied Sciences is to provide education for business, close to practice, in an international dimension, at a high level.
- Our graduates are fully qualified to work on high positions in large companies, as well as perfectly prepared to run their own business
- Our programs are designed to meet the needs and requirements of employers. Our graduates are excellent candidates for various jobs
- Through commitment and innovation, as well as the effort put into learning by our students, we release exemplary specialists, whose skills and qualifications are at the highest level, to the labor market
- Using the advice and experience of eminent business practitioners, we provide students with knowledge and valuable tips of the modern economy
- The studies at WAB also shape the professional personality. Graduates of our school are taught communication skills, creativity, teamwork with team management, negotiation and conflict resolution
- We challenge our students in the real world of business. Thanks to internships and practical classes, we develop them on many levels and expand their experience
The international scale
- Thanks to WAB’s membership in the Erasmus program, students have the opportunity to take part in internships and internships abroad. Travel is fully financed by the European Union
- We conduct student exchanges and exchanges of lecturers from various European, Asian and American universities
- Language learning is at a very high level in our school. As part of our German and English classes, we invite lecturers from abroad to continuously improve the skills of our students
The highest level of education
- In our team there are excellent scientists and experienced practitioners who pass on their knowledge to students. Each group is approached individually and the curriculum is adjusted to the level and needs of the course participants
- We practice the form of classes where the student is an active participant, not a passive observer
- High quality education is the result of a well-designed curriculum that is world- class
- In order to diversify the educational process and develop many competences, we create and use our own, unique task games, workshops and projects