Employees of the University of Business in Wrocław participate in:
- Mozart Program – Municipal Support Program for Partnership in Higher Education and Science and the Economic Activity Sector
- foreign research projects
- perform work on behalf of non-governmental organizations, local government units and businesses
The University of Business in Wrocław is willing to work for the social and economic development of the region. In order to cooperate in the field of R&D, please contact us:
dr Marta Drozdowska
Mozart Program – Municipal Program to Support Partnership in Higher Education and Science and the Sector of Economic Activity.
- Dr Marta Drozdowska, in the period from October 1, 2017 to September 30, 2018, carried out a project entitled: “The Invite Hotel is a leader in creating integrated tourist products and using new technologies among accommodation facilities in Wrocław”, in cooperation with InVite Sp. z o.o.
- Teresa Kupczyk carried out a project entitled “Research for the development of OTTO WORK FORCE POLSKA services” in cooperation with Otto Work Force Polska Sp. z o.o.
- EFOP-3.6.1-16-2016-00012 INSTITUTIONAL DEVELOPMENTS IN NELLIGENT PROFESSIONALS – INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS TO INCREASE THE EFFICIENCY OF ZALA MEGYE R & D & I in cooperation with Budapesti Gazdasagi Egyetem, foreign expert on the University of Business in Wrocław side Dr Marta Drozdowska
Significant scientific publications
- “WROCŁAWSKA UCZELNIA PRZYSZŁOŚCI”