MBA Digital Entrepreneurship- ENG
Study mode: weekend
Study duration: 10 months (2 semesters)
Hourly dimension: 220 hours
Language of studies: english
Speed & action; two simple words that in today’s business world can make the difference between success and failure.
MBA Digital Entrepreneurship is built with these two key values at its core:
- Speed: providing students with a full understanding of the latest cutting-edge technologies and innovations, empowering them to move quickly and anticipate market needs
- Action: practical case studies and real life projects will project students in challenging business situations where they will have to take actions under uncertain conditions and time pressure. This will be crucial to make sure all key learnings of the MBA will not remain just a cultural baggage, but will be applied right away to empower students to succeed
- The University of Business in Wroclaw offers a top quality MBA program, unique in its genre, able to bring together the latest Silicon Valley hi-tech and know-how with a practical approach to the European markets.
- Our program is focused on empowering students through 240 hours of intensive and interactive business teaching (of which over 60% will be dedicated to practical experiences and workshops), delivered by top quality academics and business executives from Poland and abroad.
- Each course of the program is built across a key capability that an entrepreneur / CEO must develop in order to succeed among competitors.
- The MBA offered by our university is held in 100% in English, THE language when it comes to Digital Transformation. That is why our program is suitable for both Polish and foreigner students.
- Our classes are lectured in 100 % by professional international faculty coming from our partner German and American universities, as well as English-speaking domestic faculty having specialized experience in different business areas.
- The mission of the Digital Entrepreneurship MBA program at the University of Business in Wroclaw is to inspire start-uppers, entrepreneurs and even veteran managers to leave the safe paved way, take some risk and decisively act, fully leveraging the opportunities of today’s world to create something new, grow exponentially and, ultimately, succeed.
The University of Business in Wroclaw offers a top quality MBA program, unique in its genre, able to bring together the latest Silicon Valley hi-tech and know-how with a practical approach to the European markets.
Our program is focused on empowering students through 240 hours of intensive and interactive business teaching (of which over 60% will be dedicated to practical experiences and workshops), delivered by top quality academics and business executives from Poland and abroad.
Each course of the program is built across a key capability that an entrepreneur / CEO must develop in order to succeed among competitors.
The MBA offered by our university is held in 100% in English, THE language when it comes to Digital Transformation. That is why our program is suitable for both Polish and foreigner students.
Our classes are lectured in 100 % by professional international faculty coming from our partner German and American universities, as well as English-speaking domestic faculty having specialized experience in different business areas.
The mission of the Digital Transformation MBA program at the University of Business in Wroclaw is to inspire start-uppers, entrepreneurs and even veteran managers to leave the safe paved way, take some risk and decisively act, fully leveraging the opportunities of today’s world to create something new, grow exponentially and, ultimately, succeed.Show less
Our MBA program provides the tools and environment to empower you, your company and your career in the constantly evolving reality of the current business world. The cultural, geographical and academic diversity of our students contributes greatly to experience enrichment, expands horizons of thinking and provides a wider perspective on international issues.
Moreover, the global business success of selected guest speakers will ensure students will get inspired by successful real life stories (from Poland and abroad) and that they will grow their own network of contacts during their studies.
MBA Digital Entrepreneurship program offers:
- a complete understanding of the implication of the digital transformation in today’s business environment
- a blend between the latest thinking available and cutting-edge tools to provide real-life solutions to contemporary business problems
- AI & High Tech successful stories in the era of the digital transformation
- development of personal and business skills required to lead own company in the modern ultra-competitive and continuously changing business environment
- a risk-taking attitude that will enable you to challenge accepted mantras to bring your business to the next level
- individual and team work, which teaches the real value of leadership
- direct contact with globally recognized leaders from different industries
- modern learning environment with new upgraded facilities that will stimulate your scholastic curiosity and make studying as efficient and comfortable as possible
- each class bringing different ideas, life experiences and cultural imperatives to the program
|Registration fee||Studies cost (2 semesters)||2 basic instalments||4 basic instalments||8 basic instalments|
|450 PLN||21 900 PLN*||11 498 PLN||6 023 PLN||3 148 PLN|
|96 EUR||4 681 EUR||2 458 EUR||1 287 EUR||673 EUR|
Skorzystaj ze specjalnej promocji ze zniżki na czesne. Zapisz się w wybranych terminach i zyskaj!
|terminy||till 03.02.2023||04.02 – 05.03.2023|
|wysokość zniżki||1500 PLN / 321 EUR||1 000 PLN / 214 EUR|
Wszystkie opłaty prosimy kierować na niżej podane konto:
Bank Ochrony Środowiska
PL 76 1540 1030 2103 0004 9462 0004 – rachunek EURO
PL 60 1540 1030 2103 0004 9462 0001 – rachunek PLN
Sprawdź możliwość dofinansowania w Bazie Usług Rozwojowych https://uslugirozwojowe.parp.gov.pl/wyszukiwarka/uslugi/podglad?id=1143482
First of all, we encourage candidates to fill in the online application form. However, we would like to remind you that admission is determined by a set of documents, which can be sent by traditional mail, by scan to the following address [email protected] or submitted personally to the office of the International Centre for Postgraduate and MBA Studies.
MBA applicants should have at least a bachelor or master degree. Further requirements include a completed application form and copy of the diploma with Supplement.
English proficiency certificate will also be required unless the applicant is a native of an English-speaking country. If a candidate cannot submit an adequate certificate, there will be Business English examination in the form of WAB Admission Test.
- Completed application form
- Certificate of English proficiency (or passed internal WAB English Exam)
- One photo (35×45 mm)
- Proof of payment of registration fee (PLN 300)
- Copy of the diploma of completion of first-cycle studies (and a certified translation into Polish – for foreigners)
- Supplement or excerpt of study register (and its certified translation into Polish – for foreigners) – applies to Polish universities’ graduates who completed their studies after 2005
- Signed education agreement with attachments in two copies in English and two copies in Polish (to be signed at a later time)
- Proof of payment of non-refundable registration fee (PLN 450) Registration fee shall be transferred to the University’s bank account:
Santander S.A. 44 Oddział/Wrocław 04 1500 1155 1211 5005 3031 0000,
adding in the title: MBA registration fee + the Participant’s name.
RECRUITMENT IS ON!
MBA Studies Specialist
e-mail: [email protected]
phone: +48 71 333 11 81
Gabriele Favarò is the Vice President of Global Operations at Fanplayr, one of the fastest growing start-ups in Silicon Valley, with the mission to make behavioral data actionable in real time.
He strongly believes that the best solutions are data-driven and throughout his career he leveraged quantitative insights to help businesses improve and optimize their performances to ultimately drive up their profitability.
His key areas of expertise include: General Management, Business Strategy & Planning, Start-ups, Product Development, Customer Success, Digital Marketing, e-Commerce, Behavioral and Predictive Analytics, Supply Chain Management, Project Management, Demand Analysis and Forecasting, Process Modelling and Improvement, IT, BI.
Previously to Fanplayr, Gabriele had been a Project Manager at Sky (pay tv part of 21st Century Fox) and PPG (global leader in the coatings industry)
Luca is a Partner and Regional Director at Garrison Group. He has experience in over 20 countries with several companies, both multinational and local ones (Carlsberg, Efes-SAB Miller, Unicer, Danone, Carrefour, IKEA, VISA, the Norwegian Olympic Committee, Bayer, Sanofi Aventis, etc.).
Entrepreneurial by nature, he co-funded PostPro, a cutting-edge startup with the objective of democratizing the access to advertising to everybody in the world.
In addition to his consulting work, Luca is a Visiting Professor of Global Marketing and Advertising (MBA level) at Economic University of Krakow and at University of Business in Wrocław (Executive MBA). He also taught as a guest lecturer at the Budapest University of Economic Sciences, at the LUISS School of Business (Rome), at the American University of Armenia, at the Maastricht School of Management (Bucharest) and led a Tuck School of Business Seminar (Dartmouth – USA Ivy League) in Istanbul in collaboration with Soyak Real Estate.
Prior to Garrison Group Luca worked for Pirelli (Milan) as a Global Demand Planner and at the Milan Chamber of Commerce (Shanghai) as a consultant for companies looking for new business opportunities in the Chinese market.
Pierluigi Bucci is the Head of EU Customer Success at Fanplayr, one of the fastest growing start-ups in the Silicon Valley, with the mission to make behavioral data actionable in real time.
He loves to understand the nuances about customers behaviors and in particular to convert potential users to loyal customers and to raise their profitability through the right amount of real time actions (customized per each category of users). His attention to details and expertise in the field made him a perfect candidate to not only supervise all European campaigns, but also to directly manage key accounts in Europe with a direct communication with relative key C-level executives.
His key areas of expertise include: customers segmentation, smart and targeted conversions, campaigns management, design and set up of online marketing strategies, e-commerce, account management.
Previously to Fanplayr, Pierluigi was Customer Insights and CRM at Sky and a Statistical Marketing Consultant at Nunatac.
Matteo Rinaldi is a Partner and Regional Director for Garrison Group. He has been involved in consulting projects for Danone, Efes, Carlsberg, Ikea, Sanofi, Visa, Revlon, Aksigorta and many others.
Matteo is also an entrepreneur (co-founder of Post Pro), a start-up with the aim to change the role of advertising in the world.
On the academic side, Matteo is a Visiting professor in one of the best business schools in Italy (LUISS Guido Carli) and has also done several guest lectures, from Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth (US Ivy League), to several universities in Europe (Corvinus in Budapest; Cracow School Of Business, in Poland; BS Sole24Ore and LIUC in Italy; Plymouth State University in USA; Kadir Has University in Istanbul, Turkey).
He is a published author of numerous articles in Italy, Turkey and Romania. He contributed to write several marketing books and is now working on his own one. He has worked in more than twelve markets, including also Poland, and he is currently focused on expanding the consulting business in the African market and in South America. Before joining the consulting industry, he worked for the marketing team of L’Oreal as well as for the sales team of Coca-Cola Italy.
Entrepreneur with technology companies in Poland, the UK, USA, and Asia
Richard is an entrepreneur with technology companies in Poland, the UK, USA, and Asia, employing around 600 people. Some are market leaders in their local markets, one is in the rankings of top 100 companies globally in its sector. He has been a CEO three times, and is on the supervisory board of several companies.
He taught at KTP Business School in the early 1990s and currently teaches Entrepreneurship at the Tischner European University at the University of Economics MBA program in Krakow. He read Economics at Cambridge University, writing his dissertation on “Why Black Markets are Pervasive in Communist Economies?” His book “An introduction to Market Economics for Poland” was published by PSB in 1992, and he podcasts about innovation and entrepreneurship at Projectkazimierz.com/podcasts.
He is active in promoting entrepreneurship. He is an Ambassador and financially supports OMGKRK – the government supported foundation that leads the Startup Community in Krakow, Poland, and has been on the Honorary Committee for Global Entrepreneurship Week in Poland. He founded CAMentreprenuers, a worldwide initiative to promote enterprise among Cambridge University (UK) Alumni, Students and others,
Krakow Enterprise Mondays, to bring together Students and Alumni of universities in Krakow. Open Coffee Krakow, the longest running pro enterprise meetup in town.
He is the founder and leader of TEDxKazimierz, under licence from TED.com, and has been active in TEDx and TED events since 2009.
He is a frequent key-note speaker and panel host talking mainly about innovation, entrepreneurship. management and leadership.
ALESSANDRO MARTINENGO VILLAGANA
Serial entrepreneur, Digital Expert and Startup Advisor
Alessandro is a serial entrepreneur, Digital Expert and Startup Advisor.
He developed 6 companies from scratch in Italy and abroad.
Among his most successful cases there are a “Groupon” clone that raised €5M of funding, MyBeautyBox that has been acquired in 2014 by the most important Italian publisher (RCS Media Group); Xtribe that in 2017 became a public company in order to be listed on US Stock Exchange.
Currently he is founding partner at ITASA, a Business Accelerator that in recent years has helped over 100 companies and influencers become successful in the digital world.
Over his current role, he serves as advisor & investor at startup, tech companies and blockchain.
He has a strong passion for the startup process, growth hacking and data driven strategies.
In addition to his work, Alessandro is a speaker of several digital events and taught as a guest lecturer in the best business schools in Italy (L.Bocconi University and LUISS Guido Carli).
Before becoming an entrepreneur and advisor, Alessandro worked for big corporation such as Marsh & McLennan (the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people) and Nielsen (the global measurement and data analytics company).