MBA Human Capital Management
Study mode: weekend
Form of studies: online + offline
Duration: 10 months (2 semesters)
Number of hours: 300 hours
Language of instruction: English
MBA Human Capital Management is a course prepared by practitioners and dedicated to specialists interested in knowledge and current management trends in the human resources sector. The studies are compensated knowledge, because apart from stationary meetings, students receive access to the e-learning platform, where they carry out additional lessons at a convenient time and pace. The studies equip students with MBA HR Manager qualifications.
The aim of this course is to improve the management and leadership competences of managers or directors of HR departments. Students learn in a practical way all aspects of management and human capital management in organizations. The study program covers 2 semesters during which management and HR issues are implemented. The overriding assumption is to prepare highly qualified managerial staff equipped with practical and effective management tools to co-create a personnel strategy in the organization.
Postgraduate studies are directed to:
- people holding managerial positions at the middle and higher level of personnel management, HR departments or performing the functions of HR Business Partner in organizations,
- people preparing for professional promotion to managerial positions related to roles in HR,
- people planning to change their professional path, e.g. from general management to HRM,
- people planning to improve management competences,
- people who focus on personal development by investing in their future.
– You will quickly obtain the necessary knowledge, practice and qualifications (instead of three semesters, you study only for 2 semesters + e-learning lessons).
– Learning only by the workshop method – no boring lectures. Classes are prepared by practitioners for practitioners.
– You will receive the international certificate of the American Certification Institute® – our strategic partner Heuresis is the exclusive partner authorized to carry out certification in Poland and Europe
– You will acquire and deepen knowledge of management in general and specific knowledge in the field of human capital management, in particular related to the management of a knowledge-based organization
– You will acquire modern tools for measurable and effective building, shaping and implementing personnel policy in enterprises
– Upon graduation, you will be prepared and equipped with the practical skills to perform human capital management leadership functions in both global organizations and SME enterprises
– The studies will allow you to adapt and manifest social competences adequate to modern HRM and to learn how to shape attitudes of commitment, cooperation and responsibility
– You will experience the most important group processes
Students will have the opportunity to participate in classes in the field of:
- general management
- human capital management
- change management
- problem solving, conflict resolution and decision making
- improving the competences of the organization
- financial management
- recruitment and recruitment policy
- labor law
The program includes 11 modules – each module provides knowledge and tools needed in the work of a modern HR manager.
These modules are:
Management – general level and human capital management – specialist level. A dose of general and specialist knowledge provided by trainers-practitioners.
Workshop classes – during which you will discuss and practice the tools necessary for a modern HR manager.
A total of 2 semesters – 300 hours
- 240h of workshops – practical dimension of studies,
- 52 h – additional knowledge during e-learning,
- 8 hours – diploma and additional ONLINE consultations with lecturers
- Manager and Leader
- Manager as a catalyst of changes in the organization
- Problem solving and decision making
- Strategic human capital management in the organization
- Planning human capital in an organization
- Competency management
- Individual, team and organization development tools
- HR management aspects of the 21st century
- Labour law
|Registration fee||Basic tution fee||2 basic instalments||4 basic instalments||8 basic instalments|
|450 PLN||21 900PLN||11 498 PLN||6 023 PLN||3 148 PLN|
|96 EUR||4 681 EUR||2 458 EUR||1 287 EUR||673 EUR|
All fees should be directed to the following account:
Bank Ochrony Środowiska
PL 76 1540 1030 2103 0004 9462 0004 – rachunek EURO
PL 60 1540 1030 2103 0004 9462 0001 – rachunek PLN
We invite you to submit your recruitment documents!
Potential applicants are asked to fill in the online application .There the application process will be outlined. Even if all the applicant’s documents are not yet in order, he/she is encouraged to fill in and send the application and further documents can be sent shortly thereafter.
MBA applicants should have at least a bachelor or master degree. Further requirements include a completed application form and copy of the diploma with Supplement.
English proficiency certificate will also be required unless the applicant is a native of an English-speaking country. If a candidate cannot submit an adequate certificate, there will be Business English examination in the form of WABAdmission Test.
- Completed application form
- Certificate of English proficiency (or passed internal WAB English Exam)
- One photo (35×45 mm)
- Proof of payment of registration fee (PLN 300)
- Copy of the diploma of completion of first-cycle studies (and a certified translation into Polish – for foreigners)
- Supplement or excerpt of study register (and its certified translation into Polish – for foreigners) – applies to Polish universities’ graduates who completed their studies after 2005
- Signed education agreement with attachments in two copies in English and two copies in Polish (to be signed at a later time)
- Proof of payment of non-refundable registration fee (PLN 500) Registration fee shall be transferred to the University’s bank account:
Santander S.A. 44 Oddział/Wrocław 04 1500 1155 1211 5005 3031 0000,
adding in the title: MBA registration fee + the Participant’s name.
Beginning of recruitment: April 2021
End of recruitment: 30th September 2021
MBA Studies Specialist
e-mail: [email protected]
phone: +48 71 333 11 81
Postgraduate & MBA Studies Specialist
e-mail: [email protected]
phone: tel. +48 71 333 11 33